Portfolio link

Illustration portfolio can be found at http://bit.ly/benerator

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#trust30 post#9: Afraid to Do...

Emerson says: “Always do what you are afraid to do.” What is ‘too scary’ to write about? Try doing it now.
 -------------------

Honestly, anything I'd consider "too scary" to write about isn't really something I'd write down for public consumption, more out a personal sense of propriety than any sense of fear. A cop out maybe, but it is what it is.

So instead, I present a sketch of a guy I saw on the bus wearing a funky looking hat:
It kind of looks like a chef's hat in the picture, but that's only because of my inability to fully capture the unusual shape of this thing. It was grey speckled wool, and sort of beret-esque, but poofy. Poofy. So yeah, maybe not too scary, but certainly a tad odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment