Portfolio link

Illustration portfolio can be found at http://bit.ly/benerator

Monday, June 27, 2011

#trust30 post#24: Intuition...

Playing catch-up again, been too busy taking care of business. But I did commit to see this #trust30 thing all the way through, so let's do this thing:
If you could picture your intuition as a person, what would he or she look like? If you sat down together for dinner, what is the first thing he or she would tell you?
---------------------
It's tempting to try and say something silly here, but that'd be too easy. So let's take the high road and really try and figure this one out. If I could picture my intuition as a person... hmm. I'm drawing a blank. My mind is refusing to take this one seriously, quite the conundrum.

Ok, ok, if I could picture my intuition, she'd look like-- dang, I'm forgetting her name. Peppermint Patty's best friend, the one with the glasses. Augh, I can't remember...

*goes to Google and remembers the name before typing the question*



Marcie. Seriously, I think my intuition would look like Marcie. And if we sat down together for dinner, the first thing she would tell me: "You've got quite a lot on your plate, sir. Are you sure you can finish all that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment