Portfolio link

Illustration portfolio can be found at http://bit.ly/benerator

Monday, June 6, 2011

#trust30 post#5: Travel...

From the writing prompt:
Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?
-----------------

Back when I was a hardcore anime fan, the answer to this would probably have been Japan, but nowadays I've kind of mellowed on that idea. I wouldn't mind it if the opportunity presented itself, but it's no longer a must. I think now I'd like to visit someplace that I'd find inspiring from natural beauty or man-made architectural wonder. There are soooo many options in that regard (Angkor Wat? Hagia Sophia? Macchu Picchu?), I really need to do some research. I have to categorize this topic as "To Be Continued"...

On a side note, I was pondering this question about travel when I stumbled on an article about an event coming to Kansas City in 2012 called Spectrum Fantastic Art Live!  I need to go to this. Some way, somehow. This. This. This.

No comments:

Post a Comment