Portfolio link

Illustration portfolio can be found at http://bit.ly/benerator

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#trust30 post#21: You Know...

We live in a society of advice columns, experts and make-over shows. Without even knowing it, you can begin to believe someone knows better than you how to live your life. Someone might know a particular something better – like how to bake a three-layer molten coconut chocolate cake or how to build a website – but nobody else on the planet knows how to live your life better than you. (Although one or two people may think they do.) For today, trying asking yourself often, especially before you make a choice, “What do I know about this?”
-------------------
What I know:
  •  I was going to say "I still have a lot to learn" but that sounds kind of funny, like I someday will learn it all. Still have a lot to learn? More like I will always have a lot to learn. But that's a good thing. As long as I have something to learn, I will always have something to study, something to discover.
  • I'm capable of accomplishing a lot, so long as I apply myself.
  • I'm going to apply myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment