Portfolio link

Illustration portfolio can be found at http://bit.ly/benerator

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#trust30 post#22: Enthusiasm...

“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” is a great line from Emerson. If there’s no enthusiasm in what you do, it won’t be remarkable and certainly won’t connect with people on an emotional basis. But, if you put that magic energy into all of your work, you can create something that touches people on a deeper level. How can you bring MORE enthusiasm into your work? What do you have to think or believe about your work to be totally excited about it? Answer it now.
----------------
What I believe about my work, and I'm talking about illustration here, is that I feel like I'm finally starting to hit my stride, things are beginning to make sense, fall into place... I'm getting it. And to bring more enthusiasm into it, I need to keep pushing myself and ride the wave, not be afraid to go places I've shied away from in the past, because I know I'll come out the other side a better artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment