Portfolio link

Illustration portfolio can be found at http://bit.ly/benerator

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#trust30 post#6: Come Alive...

From the writing prompt: 
If you had one week left to live, would you still be doing what you’re doing now? In what areas of your life are you preparing to live? Take them off your To Do list and add them to a To Stop list. Resolve to only do what makes you come alive. 
Bonus: How can your goals improve the present and not keep you in a perpetual “always something better” spiral?
---------------------
I'm not really sure how to address this topic, I don't know that there's anything I'm doing now that I'd consider "going through the motions" just waiting for something to happen.

Anyway, if I only had a week left to live, I'd probably take the family and do some of that traveling that I mentioned in the previous post. At least, as much as we can squeeze into a week. Pretty straightforward.

If I only had a week left to live... If I only had 15 minutes left to write my story... What's up with these writing prompts? I'm just waiting for the inevitable question "If an outbreak of some plague occured and turned everyone into zombie werewolf vampires, how would you revise your to-do list?"

No comments:

Post a Comment