This is a work-in-progress I've been doodling on and off during my morning and evening commute. I've been keeping it pretty loose and painterly, conditioning myself to work with larger textured brushes. I started to jump the gun a bit in terms of detail with the cockpit window, I'm going to leave it alone for now and try and get everything else in the scene up to snuff.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Trying not to get ahead of myself
This is a work-in-progress I've been doodling on and off during my morning and evening commute. I've been keeping it pretty loose and painterly, conditioning myself to work with larger textured brushes. I started to jump the gun a bit in terms of detail with the cockpit window, I'm going to leave it alone for now and try and get everything else in the scene up to snuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment