Whipped up a sketch of an old guy sitting in front of me, and refined it somewhat afterwards. I felt that I overdid it, as I'm often wont to do, so this version is actually a couple steps back. Walking away from a painting before it's pushed too far is something I really need to work on.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Old man nap
Haven't been drawing in a while, been a bit too preoccupied... Sitting on the bus this morning, I got hit with the notion of doing a quick drawing; at first I was all like, Nah, I don't feel like it, but then the guilt set in-- You really should be drawing more, now's as good a time as any.
Whipped up a sketch of an old guy sitting in front of me, and refined it somewhat afterwards. I felt that I overdid it, as I'm often wont to do, so this version is actually a couple steps back. Walking away from a painting before it's pushed too far is something I really need to work on.
Whipped up a sketch of an old guy sitting in front of me, and refined it somewhat afterwards. I felt that I overdid it, as I'm often wont to do, so this version is actually a couple steps back. Walking away from a painting before it's pushed too far is something I really need to work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment